Book ola cab, Book ola auto online, Book a ola cab for me, Book ola how
How i book ola cab. OLA Cab Booking– Step by Step Guide. OLA is one of the best ever online taxi application which allows you to book your rides from any corner of the country.
Hello Nayag Readers, Here you learn how to book OLA Cab ? Only in just a few taps, you can book a cab and within a few minutes of booking. Your cab will arrive at your pickup location.
Also Read| How to Make Flipkart Seller Account?
How to book OLA cab ?
- Firstly, you need to install an Ola app on your mobile phone.
- After that, create an account using a phone number or email.
- One time password (OTP) will be sent to your number. It will auto detect or else you have to enter the OTP.
- Once you have successfully set up your account. A screen appears, that will locate your real-time location on Google Maps. Don’t get confused.
- To start a ride enter your pickup location (You need to mention the complete address. Like: Indra Gandhi Airport, Delhi railway station, or else you can enable the location access in your mobile).
- After that, enter your drop location.
- You need to select a cab, according to your convenience, from the cabs available close to you. For example: prime, India, mini and Sedan.
- After selecting a cab, there will be two options to choose from: Ride later and Ride now. If you want to book an advance Ola ride, you need to tap the ‘Ride later’ option.
- Click on ‘Ride now’ to book your ride.
- You will instantly get confirmation of the driver and its details on your mobile phone.
- In a few seconds you will see the en-route option on the map. Through it, you can track your driver.
Congratulations! Your OLA Cab is Booked “Enjoy Your Ride”.