Permanent Account Number (PAN) holds extreme importance in India, not only for Income Tax purposes but also as a proof of identity. Any incorrect information on your PAN can lead to problems in future. So it is advised to get the mistakes and inaccuracies in your PAN corrected as soon as possible.
Hello Nayag Readers, Here you learn How to Apply for PAN Card correction online. Pan card correction kaise kare, Pan card correction online free, Pan card correction apply online, Process of pan card correction, Pan card correction by nsdl, Pan card correction by aadhar card, Pan card correction details.
Also Read | OLA Cab Booking- Step by Step Guide
How to Apply for PAN Card Correction Online ?
Steps you can follow to apply for PAN Card correction online
- On the homepage, under the Services Section, click on PAN.
- First, open any browser and visit Tin-NSDL official website, tin-nsdl.com
- On the new page, under Change/Correction in PAN Data, click Apply.
- From the Application Type dropdown menu, select Changes or Correction in existing PAN data/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN Data).
- Next, from the Category dropdown menu, select the correct category.
- For example, if the PAN is registered in your name, select Individual from the list.
- Now, enter your name, date of birth, email address and mobile number.
- Fill the Captcha and click on Submit.
- Your request will be registered and a Token Number will be sent to the email ID for reference number.
- To continue the process, click Continue with PAN Application Form.
- After you proceed, you will be redirected to the form – there are three options to submit your documents.
- Submit digitally through e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless).
- Submit scanned images through e-Sign (NSDL e-gov).
- Forward application documents physically.
- Click on Submit scanned images through e-Sign on NSDL e-gov.
- Now, fill in all the necessary details such as your father’s name, mother’s name (optional), your Aadhaar number and click on Next.
- You will now be redirected to a new page where you need to select and upload all the necessary documents such as proof of address, proof of age, proof of identity and PAN.
- After submitting, verify your details and make necessary changes if required.
- Next, you will be redirected to the payment page. You can make payment through demand draft, net banking, and Credit card/Debit card.
- On successful payment, an acknowledgement slip will be generated.
Congratulations! Your “PAN Card correction” Process is completed.
NSDL Mailing Address:
NSDL e-Gov at Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016′
Note: You have to pay the fee towards the correction or update of your PAN details which is Rs 110 if the communication address is located within the country and Rs 1,020 if the communication address is located in a different country.